May 8, 2014
WHAT: The Texas A&M University System will provide a construction update on the redevelopment of Kyle Field for 2014.
WHEN: Monday, May 12, 2014 at 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: The Bernard C. Richardson Zone at Kyle Field, Texas A&M University, 161 Wellborn Rd., College Station, TX
Media may park in Lot 62. Please notify A&M System Marketing & Communications via email for parking needs.
WHO: Brief remarks:
- Fred Heldenfels, President & CEO, Heldenfels Enterprises, Inc.
- John Sharp, Chancellor, Texas A&M System
- Earl Santee, Founder & Principal, Populous
- Greg McClure, Project Manager, Manhattan-Vaughn
- Todd Christner, Business Development Executive, IBM Corporation
A live stream will be available at www.aggieathletics.com during the event.
About the A&M System
The A&M System is one of the largest systems of higher education in the nation, with a budget of $3.8 billion. Through a statewide network of 11 universities, nine state agencies, two service units and a comprehensive health science center, the A&M System educates more than 125,000 students and makes more than 22 million additional educational contacts through service and outreach programs each year. Externally funded research expenditures exceed $780 million and help drive the state’s economy.
Contact: Steven B. Moore